Irish Horse Imports

Chloe..x

Visit site
I've had a little search already but there wasn't really any recent threads... Was wondering if anyone had any reviews/feedback on dealing with these. I've had a few recommendations but basically I'm after a project horse under £3000 15.3 +

PorkChop

Visit site
They always get a good rep, though I haven't been there personally.

There is a facebook page for Dodgy Dealers that you could check for bad reviews or likewise ask if they are recommended.

onemoretime

Visit site
I've had a little search already but there wasn't really any recent threads... Was wondering if anyone had any reviews/feedback on dealing with these. I've had a few recommendations but basically I'm after a project horse under £3000 15.3 +
They have some lovely horses in but they are green and straight of the boat. You would probably need around £3.5 to 4k though. David White has a very good reputation, its always worth a look.

Abacus

Visit site
Got mine from them, nearly 5 years ago now. He is gorgeous and everything they said: esentially they say quite honestly that they bring in a lot of horses and don't know much about them so you have to judge for yourself. They tend to be green, young and mostly nice quality.

I tried several and could have bought 2 others. The first I thought for too long and he went, the second failed the vet. Waited for their next batch and bought mine.

make sure you go when they have lots in as there is choice. Wait a few weeks until they only have 3 left and they are the 3 no one else chose, if that makes sense.

JackJill

Visit site
Although Abacus is right, my mare had been there a while and overlooked, she's 7 now and jumping 1.30s and I'm struggling to keep hold of her! So you never know. I believe what's right for you doesn't pass by you 😊