Irish interloper in the Araby herd.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
It is meant to be dryer tomorrow so I'm planning on doing some work with a padded glove on a stick to get her used to having her legs handled (or at least start the process). Just a couple of days ago it looked like doing that was a long way off, so she's really come on and I have to be careful and not push too fast. I'll stick to short sessions and tiny steps. :)

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Hate to say this but do you think your prancy araby herd are taking a leaf out of the interloper's book .. there appears to be much more eating of grass than prancy tail flagging activity...

It's not looking prancy there, I agree.

The gelding really did try to get her to play gallopy circle games. He's not given up and I think she likes him so I think he'll get there in the end. She is a yearling after all so she should be a bit playful. :)

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
A quick update. :)

I had an Intelligent Horsemanship trainer visit this morning and what a success it was. I'm thrilled at how Pearl has come on and it made such a difference to me having someone who knows what they are doing to instruct me as well as train Pearl (well I think I was trained more than she was, we know who the school dunce is and it's not the horse LOL ;) :p).

:D :D :D