Irish peeps...saddles?

4whitesocks

Visit site
as I may (don't want to speak to soon though) have enough money after all my manic saving for my stables (god bless the SSIA) for a new saddle have any of your used an ROI based saddle fitter who comes out?
I'm not a big fan of berneys but definitely want to try before I buy & the only one i know is from goodwins...
I knwo you can try on at holmestead if you bring neddy there but would rather be somewhere where I could get a real feel for the saddle....

druid

Visit site
Contact Bosworth on here - she fits Saddle Company saddles and will do a fitting when she's in the country.

4whitesocks

Visit site
Have asked her to get in touch if she is over - was trying to see if I could get Goodwins to use me as a guinea pig but no joy

will pm her again

amage

Visit site
george came out to me from goodwins. we're big customers of theirs and they sent a load over for me to try

buzzles

Visit site
When I got my devoucoux the guy who supplies in them in Ireland came out to fit me and the horses and I was able to give it a really good trial. I don't know if he still does them or if you want to get a devoucoux. I know they're expensive but totally worth it, I spent a couple of extra years saving so I could afford one!! Definitely recommend them, mine is so comfortable and fits all my horses really well (I was a bit surprised cos my horses are quite different shapes but apparently thats one of the reasons they're so popular!) and although initally expensive I'll have it for life.

druid

Visit site
Ohhhh, Wow have a fitter if you fancy one of those too - can get his details if you want?

4whitesocks

Visit site
details for both devoucoux & wow would be great....not sure I'll be able to stretch that far but you never know! George in goodwins came out to check my current saddle, but I wanted to see what other contacts people have who stock other brands etc.

Thanks folks