Irish people ?

twinklegem

Visit site
Hello i was wondering if there were many Irish people on here ? i wanted to ak a few questions.
Whats it like over there at the moment is it as bad as others make out ? also what would be good areas for horsey people to move to ? would not need work as i have my own business :)
Would be greatful for any advice and comments.

thanks

missmatch

Visit site
I am Irish but I choose to live here in the UK (21 years now) My family all live there though and both my sisters are considering emigrating as its so bad over there :( One of my sisters has her own business too btw. I would seriously look at going there for a trial first before committing to anything

m1stify

Visit site
It's definitely not as bad as the media likes to make out! I would say people in the UK have been hit just as badly as anyone over here. Touch wood I haven't been affected by the recession.

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
I'm an American living in Ireland. It is bad here but there's good and bad everywhere. Guess it would depend on your business. I think there's 60mil people in the UK compared to 4 mil here. While not flying at least we're still holding firm.

Terri

whiteclover

Visit site
Ive just come back from visiting Ireland. The people are lovely much friendlier than where I live. In fact Id love to live there but unless the job market improves soon I wont be.

Olivia16

Visit site
I'm living in Ireland.:) Nearly everywhere in the world is in recession. Its just the same as any other country-trying to pull itself together. . . . unsuccesfully:D