Billy Twomey with Luidam and Anastasia
Peter Charles with Panthera
Capt Shane Carey with Killossery
Edward Doyle with Effective
Kevin Babington with Carling King
Chef d'Equipe Robert Splaine

amage

Visit site
ideally the team'll be jess, breen, billy,kevin with either pete, cameron or marion as the 5th person.

Loupride

s25.photobucket.com
I have to agree with you on that one Druid
grin.gif

It would be great to see Kevin and CK back again too
grin.gif

amage

Visit site
The only thing is CAmerons horse has more experience and has produced more clears in Nation's Cups this year. Transmission is a machine of a horse but still inexperienced at that level. has the ability for sure

Rambo

Visit site
There was an article in H&H yesterday, which basically said she had been put on the WEG shortlist without her being told, and had subsequently (and petulantly imo) withdrawn herself from the list. There is obviously some history here as well though, as the article also quoted her as saying something along the lines of 'the last time they spoke to me about it, I wasn't good enough to be considered'
crazy.gif

How any nation can do without their best horse / rider combination is beyond me lol!

Loupride

s25.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]

How any nation can do without their best horse / rider combination is beyond me lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree with you there Rambo!! Our selectors need their heads banged together!!!

Its just a joke at this stage! It very hard to explain the whole situation but its been festering for ages
confused.gif
Its a case of the selectors not picking her in the past for major events and now she doesnt need them cause she gets invited anyway!!!

As for asking her to prove herself!!! Thats just pure bulls**t
crazy.gif

Its all a vicious circle and I cant see it being sorted in the near future
confused.gif

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
[ QUOTE ]
Do you not remember last year (or was it year before?) when she refused to be on a nations cup team with Cian!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, hence my post above, but she's supposed to have gotten over all that nonsense and been willing to ride on a team regardless... and yet here we are again Jessica's not doing this, Jessica's not doing that, Jessica's not doing the other. If she has no objections to riding alongside Cian then what's the problem now?

confused.gif

I won't call her what I want to call her for legal reasons...

Loupride

s25.photobucket.com
Well I think she has a right to be pi**ed off, just my opinion though!

If you're told that your horse has to prove itself.... lets see well she is the number 3 horse in the world at the moment!!!

Just my opinion though
tongue.gif

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
Oh... Still how many other top ten riders get an automatic team place? I don't remember seeing Dermot getting special preference and he's current World Champion!

I noticed Jessica said in the paper yesterday that not one other team rider has contacted her to back her up...

wonder why that would be?