irresponsible horse owner

RunToEarth

Visit site
ok so is this right..she would rather buy alcohol than horse wormers..no I don't think so somehow surely her horses should come first and for the record she does not work so lives of the state..but can somehow find money for other means..sorry but I don't agree with it..rant away!

I don't think back biting is going to help you here.

I think you know that it was a bit silly to worm your own without letting her know before you did it. If it were me, I would have just paid for the extra wormers to do hers, it's just the sensible thing to do for all parties concerned.

Perhaps if you would like to continue with mindless miscommunication your best bet is to rent/buy your own place, and then you won't have to bother.

Moomin1

Visit site
ok so is this right..she would rather buy alcohol than horse wormers..no I don't think so somehow surely her horses should come first and for the record she does not work so lives of the state..but can somehow find money for other means..sorry but I don't agree with it..rant away!

Lol, I think given a choice, most of us would 'rather' buy alcohol than have to buy wormers... ;p. Doesn't mean we would though! How do you know that she has bought alcohol instead of wormers in any case?