JM07

Visit site
Any wiser???

in a word...nope!!
tongue.gif

XFACTOR

New User
Visit site
IVE DESIDED TO WELCOME MY SELF .IM SO UPSET ABOUT THE WAY THIS POOR FAMILY ARE BEING TREATED IN THE VILLAGE OF HYDE HEATH ( AMERSHAM) IM A LOT WISER ABOUT THE R.S.P.C.A. NOW HOW AND WHAT THEY CAN DO TO PEOPLE

dozzie

Visit site
Have to agree really X factor. The meeting was out of order but who knows what they were discussing. Perhaps it was whether to go for the pink silk suit or the blue one. Also it is so difficult to decide between Chanel or Dior copies. Maybe they just couldnt decide which camera to buy.

Now xfactor please go away and stop stirring up trouble again and trying to hijack a legitimate post.

Apologies to OP.

lucretia

Visit site
looks like pointy eared aliens/trolls are tryin to abduct this thread...but in answer to the original question, no, its all got rather lost in te showjumping scandal.

help1

Visit site
No flipping idea...

But dozzies mummy have just checked out the HHO olympic website and it is excellent!

Now if i could somehow manage to master the art of trying to work out how to sign up i would.... happy to be the chef de wondering around aimlessly trying to remember where on earth i left the horse/tack/lorry etc! Also in the spirit of the need to have some pentathlon type events could we please have rubber duck racing, welly wanging, a three legged race followed by the non show jumping (can't think of something to replace the fencing)

You need to start a thread on this one to alert people to it

dozzie

Visit site
Can you sign the guestbook? Look it is my first attempt at a website! There are bound to be teething problems! LOL!!!
grin.gif

I will save this thread and add you tomorrow as a chef de something or other! Bin down the pub so probs not a good idea tonight!
grin.gif

dozzie

Visit site
You cant be more rubbish than me!
grin.gif

Click on the link in my sig then go to guest book. Hopefully you can add something. If not have a look and tell me what you want to do...unless you are already signed up...
cool.gif

If it isnt working I will have to talk to someone!
grin.gif

MOOMOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
You have to log in, which gives you a website!!! I don't think I shall ever use mine. Then you can log in and leave a message on DMs message book
smile.gif

help1

Visit site
OOh I am terrible -tried to but it made me sign up to create and account got halfway through and when it asked for me to give my website a title
blush.gif
decided it was advanced computing which requires the support of brutish sons - so gave up
tongue.gif

I am sure it is my rubbish computer skills and will seek help in the morning. In the meantime chef de mooching around helpfully with a slightly vacant look will do me fine!
grin.gif

skewbaldpony

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No flipping idea...

But dozzies mummy have just checked out the HHO olympic website and it is excellent!

Now if i could somehow manage to master the art of trying to work out how to sign up i would.... happy to be the chef de wondering around aimlessly trying to remember where on earth i left the horse/tack/lorry etc! Also in the spirit of the need to have some pentathlon type events could we please have rubber duck racing, welly wanging, a three legged race followed by the non show jumping (can't think of something to replace the fencing)

You need to start a thread on this one to alert people to it

[/ QUOTE ]

There is an HHO Olympics website? And no one told me?
[sulks] right thats it I am taking my flags and cones home so you can't practice any more.
I may even give them to New Zealand.
That will teach you.
mad.gif

dozzie

Visit site
Hadnt had a chance as things went a bit frantic last night! Just couldnt keep up with it all! Click on the link in my sig and you should find it! Just need a few piccys now!
grin.gif

Dont worry you are already included!
grin.gif

dozzie

Visit site
So come on teapot...what are you going to aim for? We have some horses coming from china...they might not last long and may not be up to EU regulations but what do we care!
cool.gif