Is anyone else exhausted by their winter regime yet?

Bert&Maud

Visit site
I have a great arrangement with the girl who keeps her horse at livery with mine at my parent's place. She lives and works locally, whereas I have to usually get up about 5am and travel for 1-2 hours to start work between 7-8am. So she feeds both our horses, changes rugs and turns out, leaving her stable ready for afternoon. I get home earlier than she does (usually) so muck my own horse out etc then get them both in and put them to bed. I have saved loads of empty Equivite type buckets and also have lots of haynets, so I measure out a week's feeds and nets at the weekend to save time. At weekends we usually share morning/evenings so each of us only has to go once a day. It seems to take less time although you have to do two, partly because you only have to change out of horse gear and make yourself fragrant once a day rather than twice!

Becky101

Visit site
yes! with 6th form, work, coursework and 12 hours a week of gymnastics training on top of general horsey regime and riding, i really dont know how i make it through!!