blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

Shall I say I borrowed it
grin.gif

It needs mucking out rather than cleaning.

bailey14

Visit site
My other half works at a riding club and round the back where he lives on site is just a total mud bath where the tractors and horseboxes drive over. Its totally pointless washing my car as it gets covered in mud. When I go home and park on my parents drive the mud all falls off and their black tarmaced drive looks dreadful. I get really fed up with the car looking a mess but am going to take the plunge and get it sorted when I have time on my hands.

Every now and then I sneak it into the washbox at the yard and give it a good hose as don't have access to a hose at partners.

Ali2

Visit site
Yep ours is disgusting - got friends coming round tonight and need to drive them to the pub, OH is planning on squashing them in the Fiesta because he's too embarrassed about the state of the Mondeo

skint1

Visit site
Lol. yes me too. Mine is a 4x4 so I try and "farm" it up as much as possible so people know it is a working car and not a Chelsea Tractor .

hessy12

Visit site
ok, I admit, it is....but honestly, it's my two lads making the mess, not me. Everyone knows how messy little boys are don't they!
At least it no longer smells of cigarette's; i quit in 2007 so this car has never been polluted.

badgerdog

Visit site
Mine is. My neighbour says my car looks more like a skip than a car. The only time I would consider cleaning it properly is if I had to sell it. I take it to the car wash about twice a year and the rain cleans it the rest of the time. I occasionally have to throw things out to make room for passengers! It's very much a utility vehicle, I just haven't the time to keep it clean.

Colline

Visit site
*raises hand** I too have a car that resembles my tack room/stable. I was actually thinking the other day that if I came across a stray horse I would have nearly all the equipment to catch it, give it a groom and possibly ride it home
blush.gif
grin.gif
On monday I cleared all the sweet wrappers, newspapers and general c**p from my car so now I only have the tack, rugs etc to take out. I did take it to the car wash and get it laser washed for the pricely sum of £14. I was then disappointed that you could see the scratch marks from driving to close to the hedge in the field
blush.gif

My task on the weekend is to hoover it - I may never be seen again
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Winklepoker

Visit site
MINE IS RANCID!! it smells of feet and horse wee and having the heating on brings out the worst! I currently have 2 jump barrels a bag of build up and my change of clothes in it!!! Hubby moans constantly as its really his car (BMW) but I hate the other one so much (focus) that we swapped. I got a earful last week and spent £6.00 hoovering it at the garage! grrrrr...

Hedwards

Visit site
ha! glad i'm not the only one, mine was more of a stable then a car! I say was, i had an accident nearly 2 weeks ago (thank you very much moron man in your bmw!) and its been written off - i actually apologised to the recovery people and engineer for the state it was in! i went to empty it and found a whole load of things in the back i'd been looking for for ages!! hoping to get a new one this week, and i'm hoping to at least try and keep it clean... we'll see

BBH

Visit site
LOL I used to have a company BMW and when the guy came to collect it he assessed the condition on his form and even put I kid you not under the notes section

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE OWNER HAS CLEARLY KEPT RABBITS IN THE BOOT. I ALSO OBSERVED STRAW HANGING FORM THE CEILING.

He was obviously a townie and just didn't understand these things
blush.gif

I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

KatB

Visit site
Mine has just had its annual muck out before its MOT. The amount of clothes I had gathered in there from getting changed after work, and then putting them in the boot of the car and not retrieving them was IMMENSE. Grim
tongue.gif

LMuirEDT

www.horsedentistry.org.uk
[ QUOTE ]
*raises hand** I too have a car that resembles my tack room/stable. I was actually thinking the other day that if I came across a stray horse I would have nearly all the equipment to catch it, give it a groom and possibly ride it home
blush.gif
grin.gif
On monday I cleared all the sweet wrappers, newspapers and general c**p from my car so now I only have the tack, rugs etc to take out. I did take it to the car wash and get it laser washed for the pricely sum of £14. I was then disappointed that you could see the scratch marks from driving to close to the hedge in the field
blush.gif

My task on the weekend is to hoover it - I may never be seen again
shocked.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha! I love it!

Hels_Bells

Visit site
Hahaha mine is horrendous!! It always has problems and I get so embarrassed when it has to go in to be fixed!! Every time I clean it out hubby turns it into a tip again so I've given up!!

I too want to get mine valeted but think they will charge me loads extra cos it's such an extreme case.

During the big snow hubby decided he was going to take a load of household rubbish to the tip and put it in the boot. He then forgot and as I didn't go out for a few days I didn't realise he had left it in for a prolonged period - now it looks AND SMELLS like the dump!!
shocked.gif

alsxx

Visit site
Mind is vile! It currently is covered in hay from where i was picked a load up the over weekend....and also caked in mud. It also smells now as during the snow I was carting water containers home, some leaked and made the boot area wet so it smells all damp now!

I had an interview this morning, drove to the train station, got out and discovered mud dust all up the back of my suit trousers - how not to make a good impression
blush.gif
crazy.gif

wildwoman666

Visit site
Mine was a mess , because i also moved yards and had to load hay and straw into it...... it was like crystal maze when you opened a window and all the straw was flying about......lol mind you it was nice and sunny yesterday and after work i cleaned it. so will wait till it gets dirty again now..

Kat

Visit site
Yep, I don't even have a horse but it is still full of crap. Some of it horsey, whips, hats, coat, boots, gloves, polos etc then there is the empty lunch boxes, the papers, the make-up etc etc

Tip for you all - get it serviced at a decent garage and they bring it back clean and hoovered!

Porkie

Visit site
Hell yes!!
grin.gif

My little Suzuki Wagon R is a tack room on wheels!! Rugs, tack, feed ........ currently stocking vet wrap and duck tape due to horse with abscess!!

it's a fab little car cos when you put the seats down you instantly have a mini van! But...........I noticed today, bits of hay hanging off the roof!!

Very embarrassing when you offer someone a lift home then think damn, I shouldn't have done that, cos they say they're cold and you put the heater on and whoa .......... everything instantly has a hint of Eau De Horse Pee !!!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

I often think i should walk my horse out the the car to graze from it, would save bunging the hoover up!!!!
grin.gif

Glad we are all the same!

lh1975

Visit site
My Mum once had what used to be a nice new Renault - when it was eventually scrapped it had grass growing in the boot. We used to collect hay ourselves and a leaking boot gave us our very own minature hay field!
blush.gif

mik

Visit site
Ours is awful as well, the usual, hay, mud, horse food, bags, leads, reins and numnahs; etc, dog noses all over the windows, dog hair, horse hair, I think CSI would have a field day... excuse the pun?

catdragon

Visit site
For the last 5 years I haven't been able to fit anything in the boot of my car. A month ago I emptied it as I got a new lockable trunk to use. I was amazed at what was in there.. bearing in mind it is a little Seat Ibiza....

Thermatex rug, Thermatex leg wraps x 4, LW turnout, LW stable, MW stable, 2 riding hats, 2 crops, 3 schooling whips, 4 saddle cloths,sheepskin half pad,thermatex ex sheet,waterproof ex sheet,roller,side reins,lunge cavesson,lunge line, knee boots x 2, brushing boots x 4,overreach boots x 2,masta cooler,fleece cooler...no wonder I had zero boot space so my saddle had to ride on the passenger seat
blush.gif
Not good.... Happier now my saddle fits IN my boot
laugh.gif
. Now just have to get around to actually cleaning all the hair/hay/grit and dry mud out... It smells of my horse (not that I smell it anymore!!) Us horsey types are such trogs... but riding beats cleaning anyday !!!

Umbongo

Visit site
Mine looks like a stable! Think: trying to save money on delivery so trying to cram in as many straw bales into and on top of a small 1.0 volkswagen polo!!! (it didn't go all that well).
I'm trying to tell myself to get up off the sofa and go get the hoover out to clean it.....meh!

Also jam stains on the seats where I try to eat jam doughnuts as I drive!
and mud dust everywhere! Oh dear...will have to clean it before I go home from uni or my dad will go mental!
smile.gif

SVMel

Visit site
My car is a honking stinking mess and i don't even take it to the yard!!!! I ride the motorbike instead and you'd be amazed what you can fit in a rucksack!!!! However, that smells too, and I'm not looking forward to mucking that out either.....
grin.gif