Is Badminton on TV this year

TheLankyRider

Visit site
I can't find anything on the BBC website to suggest they are but I'm sure I remember reading that the BBC's contract for showing it ran up to 2016 so in theory there should be some coverage.

L&M

Visit site
Have you checked BBC 2? Usually they have a round up on Sunday afternoon with live sj and the results (that is what I am hoping for anyhow!)

Dunlin

Visit site

That was Badminton 2010, the article and link were published on 26th April 2010 so not sure if it's applicable to this year as well?! I try to bring up their 2014 Badminton article but after a few seconds the page just goes blank.

http://www.horseandcountry.tv/badminton-horse-trials-2014

I can't see anything on the BBC Sports website and the Radio Times website only goes up to Friday 9th, so this time next week things should be a lot clearer.

Morag4

Visit site
That was Badminton 2010, the article and link were published on 26th April 2010 so not sure if it's applicable to this year as well?! I try to bring up their 2014 Badminton article but after a few seconds the page just goes blank.

http://www.horseandcountry.tv/badminton-horse-trials-2014

I can't see anything on the BBC Sports website and the Radio Times website only goes up to Friday 9th, so this time next week things should be a lot clearer.

My apologies I was looking at that page then clocked to 2014 page then backed up copied and pasted. Doh!
I don't think the 2014 page goes live till the event, but could well be wrong again!

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I bought a monthly subscription (€11.99) to FEI TV to watch Rolex Kentucky and it covers Badminton too. I watched all afternoon so it's already been worth the cost in my opinion and I'll certainly be watching Badminton on there too (and the RK SJ tomorrow).

Talyn

Visit site
According to the facebook page there will be live Cross Country coverage on the BBC Red Button and the BBC Sports Website. There will also be Cross Country highlights followed by the final horses in the Showjumping on BBC2 on Sunday afternoon.