Is Burghley Really...?

Taffyhorse

Visit site
.. only on BBC2 for 2 hrs on the Sunday and that's it?

No Red button, no sky coverage (not that I have sky but that's beside the point), no nothing else???

Just looked on the Burghley website and that's all it said :-(

LivingTheDream92

Visit site
thats a bit rubbish! i love burghley!
then again when lookin up badminton stuff there seemed to be hardly any coverage so we only recorded what we could find, it then turned out there was a fair amount i didnt know about, so you never know!

Taffyhorse

Visit site
I've registered for Burghley tv but I thought that was just video's??

Don't get me wrong, that will be good but you can't beat the live coverage with the commentary etc :)

I thought they might have it on the red button like they did with Badders but it doesn't look like it.

Chellebean - I would love to go (particularly as folks only live 5mins down the road so could stay with them) but unfortunately Saddler, Chiro, Vet etc etc have rapidly chewed up any free cash :-(

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Come and join the H&H team for our FREE "H&H Live" interactive written commentary service on both dressage days at Burghley. We will have expert opinion on every dressage test AS IT HAPPENS with top international dressage rider and trainer Anna Ross Davies.

So you don't have to wait 2hrs for Burghley TV to load up the dressage videos, you can follow the action live with us and join in by posting your own comments and questions. (NB: this is not a video streaming service).

Register now at www.horseandhound.co.uk/burghley2010live. Hope you can join us.