Is it because I is sub human?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I've just had a lovely email from a Ms Judi Hewitt

YOU ARE A VERY SICK MAN!!!

Mr Bradshaw,

The fact you can't see the suffering caused in hunting means you are not human. To be human you have to have compassion for defencless life, but you don't! Which to my mind makes you some sort of sub-human, not unlike the Nazi's in the second world war.
I look forward to the day you get sent down. It's where all cruel weirdo fanatics like you belong.

J Hewitt

Fairynuff

Visit site
Wow, fan mail, I bet your wife is jealous! I hate the word MS-youre either married or not. Stop being so cruel Giles, shoot the poor buggers after you've 'accidently' flushed them :grin:. M.

Lvrees

www.supergroom.co.uk
Christ, what bloody world does she live in??? Makes me laugh though, being compared to the Nazi's, I take it this woman knows nothing about hunting or the second world war!!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Yes especially ironic her writing me a letter saying I was sub human and should be locked up because of what I believe and then comparing ME to a Nazi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the Nazi's who classified people a sub human and locked people up for their beleifs?

I suspect this woman is a hypocrite and a fascist. Fortunately she's also completely ridiculous and clearly insane.

Either that or she fancies me.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Precisely Kevin. I loved the way see said that I was 'sub human' and should be locked up and then compared ME to a Nazi.

LOL.

There's very little more amusing than getting self righteous indignant twats like Judi into a lather. It should be a national sport.