Is she pretty??

When (if ever) is it acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

• Total voters

fornema

Visit site
At the moment i keep getting told that my ponio isnt pretty by many people as she is my project ponio whos now doing elementary dressage tests + 3'6'' SJ. I would never buy an ugly pony but this is starting to take the piss, i think she has some icelandic in her as she can nearly do a tolt!! which is odd but due to this she has quite a flat head. I think shes lovely but what do you guys think ?? Shes also in my sig below but heres a link to an album of her http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=1593643&id=709771030

merlinsquest

Visit site
I cant see it either
frown.gif
frown.gif

lferguson977

Visit site
she's not show pony pretty, but she's cute.
smile.gif

congrats on having such a multi talented pony!! That's the main thing!!

D

Donkeymad

I'm not an FB person either, but I saw the pic. To be brutally honest, she is not the prettiest I have ever seen, but she is by no means ugly, let's say fairly pretty.
grin.gif

remember though, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
oops sorry i clciked no, thinking the Q was is she ugly... sorry shouldve clicked yes as she is preety- good jumper too
xx

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
oh and also "handsome is what handsome does", i.e it doesnt matter if their ugly aslong as they do what you want them to do then it shuoldnt matter

JoJo_

Visit site
Agree not show pony pretty but not at all ugly. I dont think many people could say their horse/pony is show pony pretty though!

aimeeq94

Visit site
shespretty, very cute :)
but as others have said, not exactly show pony pretty :)
shes still gorgeous, by no means ugly
grin.gif

xx

popsicle

Visit site
I echo the others. She certainly is not ugly on an attractive scale of 1 - 10 I would put her at a 7. She's averagely attractive, but as others have said. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" If she's too ugly for you, I know a little girl who would love her!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

hopppydi

Visit site
How can anyone be so mean. I think she is gorgeous and she is a great little jumper. I think she has a lovely kind and honest face that anyone with any sense would love!!

competitiondiva

Visit site
She's got a sweet face, nice and compact conformation and a fab jump, she's no show pony but that's not her type. She is far from ugly and you should be proud of her. Well done. x

Twinkletoes

Visit site
Highly likely that the numpties calling her Ugly are infact jealous of her / your progress and achievements. No shes not a fine little show pony pretty, but she Is lovely, and I would just be content with the fact that she is how she is, and she is all yours x

Nudibranch

Visit site
Well all I can say is thank goodness she isn't show pony pretty. Urgh, there's nothing worse than those daft things with their ridiculously small heads. She's a nice looking mare and you should be proud of her.

phantomhorse

Visit site
Gosh, she's no where near plain. What are these people on about FFS? She's just a nice little pony. And a useful pony too! Ignore em. They sound like complete pea brains to me

fornema

Visit site
Ive had tha shes ugly from 4 or 5 people round here and i know shes not the show pony pretty but tbh i think that she has the right type of face for her body and i would think she would look totally silly with a show pony head. Shes 13.1/13.2. But for those who cant see pics heres a couple as i cant upload any more to photobucket at the mo :
Sorry if they are big
HM820I5A7_4.jpg
tyres.jpg
GetAttachmentCAB0K1LV.jpg