is something wrong?

weesophz

www.facebook.com
not sure if im just being overly paranoid or not..

fox loves a roll more than any horse i know. if i put clean shavings in his bed he'll roll then get up then go and roll on his other side. he's been cast 3 times but this has never ever stopped him.

but he's not rolling anymore :( hes got a huge thick bed, and just sniffs then starts eating when i put him in his stable. theres nothing else wrong at all, still eating drinking and riding out fine. i dont know why its bothering me so much, but its just not like him..

any ideas?

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
Oh they are a worry true!! How old is he hun? Long coat?? Maybe he has decided it's too much like hard work if he is getting on. As mine got older they just had the odd roll in the firld and the frequency really reduced - maybe you are missing it??

weesophz

www.facebook.com
Oh they are a worry true!! How old is he hun? Long coat?? Maybe he has decided it's too much like hard work if he is getting on. As mine got older they just had the odd roll in the firld and the frequency really reduced - maybe you are missing it??

hes 11, but he looks older cos hes had a tough wee life so he has :( was a racer then was starved for 5/6 months before i got him poor lad. maybe i am just missing it, i hope so :( its so not like him.

rockysmum

Visit site
How long have you had him?

Might just be he is hungry now, belly more important than playing. Mine are coming in and attacking their food at the moment, no goodness left in the grass.

weesophz

www.facebook.com
How long have you had him?

Might just be he is hungry now, belly more important than playing. Mine are coming in and attacking their food at the moment, no goodness left in the grass.

nearing on 5 years now. yeah maybe, he has lost some condition since coming in for winter, but he always does and hes never stopped rolling because of it.. im always paranoid with him because its always something major, fox doesnt do minor :(

weesophz

www.facebook.com
http://dunsyston-livery.co.uk/services/Services.htm

It's this lady. Says 45 quid :(
Have you tried working his butt off to get him a bit sweaty then offering him a roll?

45s not too bad, just aswell i asked for my holiday pay in work eh?! ive not got time anymore, looking for a second sharer cos work and uni and just taking over :( linds tends to just hack, hes lost weight since coming in so im gonna wait til hes plumped up a bit again cos hes not up to hard work just now bless him, looks like a wee old man! x