Is the ARIAT WOMENS HERITAGE IV PADDOCK BOOT worth it

Xmas lucky

Visit site
I have been thinking about getting new short boots are they worth the money . I have read mixed reviews online some people were complaining they are very narrow is that true I have very flat feet so I kinda of worried about spending 150 on a boots that doesn’t fit.

Roxylola

Visit site
I love ariat boots in general but I've always had the telluride type which is more of a yard boot I suppose. I find they're a generous fit with plenty of width. I do have awkward feet though and if I'm getting anything new I always try on first

Skib

sites.google.com
I have had and worn the short Ariat zip up ones for 20 years. But they are not lined for winter wear. For winter I wear Mountain horse also 20 years old but both pairs are regularly polished after use. My OH (and my father before him) are great polishers of leather shoes, all done once a week.

Henkie

Visit site
I would say I'm wide/normal fit in a shoe - most shoes are fine, but occasionally need the wider fit, and the Ariats were too narrow, even going up a size. I got Mountain Horse Snowy Rivers instead, but went up a size for the width across the ball, and a wee insole at the heel.

dreamcometrue

Visit site
I have a lace up pair. I have wide feet and they are very comfortable for me. My problem with them is that they seem to slip through my stirrups more easily than other boots I have had, even though I have Venice Tech stirrups with a cheese grater style tread. I am used to chunkier boots like the Ariat Barnyards really (I love those).

Ratface

Visit site
I have a very antiquated pair of Ariat zip-up short boots, which I wear if it's relatively dry. They are hardly ever polished.
If it isn't, I wear my equally antiquated Mountain Horse lace-up ankle boots. They have always been polished on a daily basis and are perfectly waterproof.
The MH boots are more substantial and repay the elbow-grease expended on them.

Lady Jane

Visit site
I have 2 pairs, one insulated one not. My feet are fairly wide and they are fine. ATM very happy with them but the non-insulated were very cold (hence I bought the insulated for the winter). I have not had this model before so don't know how tough they will be but no boots last long for me. I'm retired so could be wearing 8 hours every day. Ariat stopped doing the style I used to have (Ariat Women's Bromont Pro Waterproof Insulated Zip Paddock)