Is there ANYTHING hair doesn't stick to?!?

TarrSteps

Visit site
I think I know the answer to this question but. . . .has anyone ever found outerwear other than waterproofs that does not act as a magnet to every shedding horse within 50 miles? I live in fleeces through the cold weather but with the long awaited advent of Spring, I now look like the Abominable Snowman.

I'd rather not wear nylon for the next month but it's looking like a distinct possibility!

hnmisty

Visit site
Anti-hair? :D

I still find hairs from my grey, who died almost 18 months ago, on clothes that never went anywhere near her when she was alive!

My mum used to get pony hairs in her foot. The pointy end would work in under her skin. She'd have a look to see why her foot hurt and there'd be this pony hair!

PercyMum

Visit site
Mark Todd Gisbourne breeches. Hair just brushes off them. Not sure about any tops that hair doesnt stick to though. 'Tis a yearly PITA that I guess we all contemplate :cool:

And why is it that grey horses seem to have MORE hair thats MORE annoying and MORE sticky than any other colour??!!

humblepie

Visit site
OH is convinced I am bringing the grey horse home a few hairs at a time until the whole horse has moved in with us

Goldenstar

Visit site
My grey horse is with me everywhere at the moment he's moulting mountains it was blowing about the yard this morning.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
All I can do is brush off breeches after, but wear long boots & coat zipped right up - easy to brush off a waterproof jacket.

However, now its getting warmer I dont want to zip up my coat all the time :eek:

With 2 broken coloured fuzzys, I am doing the 'hair dance' daily & leaving items of clothes/tack at yard where possible!

If you find an answer, let me know :D

Annagain

Visit site
This is the reason I clip my two greys out completely from head to hoof. They can freeze all winter just so I can avoid this. One only got clipped once this winter so has a lot of re-growth and that's bad enough.

My sharer has a convertible and I think its roof it the biggest white hair magnet I've ever seen!