Is this possible - or photoshop job?

wench

Visit site
you have me there... never thought about puissance.

Just thought a bit of an odd picture for an ad thats all!

Dry Rot

Visit site
I don't know about the jump but if it is Photoshop, it is a very good job. The background and foreground are sharp while the horse is a bit blurred -- but that might be due to motion and a slow shutter speed. I've blown it up but still can't see a join!

LeannePip

Visit site
having seen some very good horses loose jump i'd say its deffinatly possible for it to jump that high - especially younger ones as they tend to over jump any way

glamourpuss

Visit site
I would say Legit.

I remember loose schooling my gorgeous old lad when he was a baby and I was at the Yorkshire Riding Centre he jumped something very much like that. I squealed with joy and jumped up and down convinced I had a Badminton horse on my hands. Christopher Bartle and Les (wow showing my age!) told me not to get too excited it often meant nothing. In my horses case they were right :D (He was still a bloody good horse, athletic and bold just wasn't as amazing as the loose jumping had led me to believe ;)

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
I'd say legit - they only need to jump it once like that and you get the pic at the right time.

We used to loose jump the 3 yos for pics and if u get a pic like that its fab!

Shutterbug

Visit site
Its not photoshopped - its not a clear shot of the horse, it has a jump wing in front of it and that would make it incredibly difficult for an amatuer photoshop job

little_flea

Visit site
Horse is just green and over jumping. Not photoshopped, it would be a really complex retouching job and I doubt the original file would even be big enough. Of course it COULD be done - I work with a lot of retouchers, my guess would be at a cost of around £800...