is this right???

Spotsrock

Visit site
I think that's loads. My sharers have all either paid 25 per week which is my rent plus half shoes or half of everything including feed shoes dentist bedding hay etc. The 1st option works out cheaper.

Fosterdown

Visit site
I think it depends on where you are, here in surrey it would cost you a lot of money to ride 3 times a week and to have a horse complete tack at your disposal does'nt sound that expensive to me. Does your money contribute towards shoes?, teeth check?, saddle check?, vaccinations?, wear and tear on equipment?, possible insurance for you as a rider? the fact that you are not expected to do chores maybe a misunderstanding or the owners maybe particularly fussy about their horse, talk to them and see if you cant sort something out, particularly if everything else about the horse is right.

charlie76

Visit site
We loan some of our school horses
We charge fifty pounds per week. This covers all bills, insurance, feed,hay, etc
I don't think that's unreasonable. My horses cost me £44 per week Just for the DIY livery alone.

gill84

Visit site
I have a girl rides my horse 3 or 4 times a week and other than brushing her I wouldn't expect her to do anything else let alone pay for the privilage! I work crazy hours and she keeps my horse going so I can compete! damn shouldn't I be paying her?! Lol