Is your horse(s)...

Chumsmum

Visit site
Chum would be fine with the dogs. However, if they were driving a tractor...........
blush.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
We keep ours in the centre of Bath so yep very good in traffic + kids on bikes/skateboards and just screaming kids in general. He will look at motorised golf bags which trundle along by themselves - very strange!

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We keep ours in the centre of Bath so yep very good in traffic + kids on bikes/skateboards and just screaming kids in general. He will look at motorised golf bags which trundle along by themselves - very strange!

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL I just have this image of a golf bag wizzing down bath high street on its own.........

My old one was fine but not fully bombproof. If there was something very noisy he would be on the toes but nothing too bad.

Parkranger

Visit site
I'd say mine is 99% bombproof - I honestly don't believe that any horse is completely bombproof - EVERY horse has an issue somewhere! I'm not talking freaking off and galloping down the road but most horses have something they're not keen on - ours is grass clippings in plastic bags that we sometimes get a snort at but no spooking....tractors, buses and air brakes, not a problem. dead grass in a bag.....very scarey!

Anyone elses horses have an aversion to dead wood (ie bences, logs lying in the woods?)