spooks

Visit site
who's going?
ash and otto are doing class 2 (2ft11)
hopefully be able to meet some of you
grin.gif

spooks

Visit site
have you two rung for your times yet? ashes dressage is 12.06 so not the mega early start i was dreading, we have a two hour drive to get there

spooks

Visit site
this is my lorry if anybody wants to drop by and say hello, you cant miss it,it has a window missing in the horse part! (pony obviously didnt have enough ventilation on one trip and pushed it right out and proceeded to hang her head out the window like a dog !

towerlands3feb07006.jpg

spooks

Visit site
Mh, ive just read the replies to your original plea for help. i am definately bringing the video camera, will video your mare and otto ,post it on youtube under the heading 'how not to do a dressage test!! lol.
tongue.gif
should be a good day, you will have to let us know your times when you know, they all seem to be similiar, big black beasty's times are right after ashleighs.

Thistle

Visit site
Just found out bloody daughter forgot to phone for her times. Her job, her responsibility. Looks like she has some grovelling to do to the sec tomorrow when she phones to apologise. Either that or I get a day at home and she has to pay me back the entry.

spooks

Visit site
thistle, are you going to walk the course tomorrow, if so you can get your times then. i emailed someone when ash first entered and she said either phone or get them on the saturday. if your not going just give me the details and ill get them for you