It’s kinda high up here....the view from Scrappy!

cblover

Visit site
Well guess what I did today! Woo hoo.

My beautiful Scrappy did me proud. I just felt it was time to do my own thing and ride my girl. It felt great, after recent events.

Can’t wait to get back on, that’s tomorrow’s job. Going to try and ride most days weather permitting. Not for long, just trying to establish the basics and build my confidence. Every one who offered their opinion and gave advice are part of making today happen. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• 5C89A9BF-5AFA-499F-A866-FB18090DF7DA.jpeg
    5C89A9BF-5AFA-499F-A866-FB18090DF7DA.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 125

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh my goodness, how did that happen! Massive congratulations, you deserve to be chuffed. Have fun tomorrow

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
great!!!!! you know her so well from the ground so she should feel happy you are now riding. well done and remember you can do as little as you like as long as you are having fun...

cblover

Visit site
I just thought....sod it.....she’s my horse and I’ve invested so much into her so I’ll do things at my pace and my way.

I wanted to know that I could still ride and ride her. ;) And there was only one way to find out.

cblover

Visit site
Had another ride today and she was lovely. Just stayed on our own property but ventured a bit further. Vet coming tomorrow to sort her wolf teeth. It’s so great to be back in the saddle.

I’ve noticed she’s being friendlier since I’ve been riding her too.
Hope you’ve all had a nice day...we’ve got rain and it’s much needed.