Its 4 o'clock and still light

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
Just sitting here in my kitchen on HHO and noticed its still light here in Norfolk - It does help that its a clear day today, wont be long till evening hacks.

WSF

Visit site
And we have been totally spoilt with the weather too. So it's rained buckets the last few days and been like a hurricane but up until that point, it's been so mild. Winter will feel really short this time. Mind, there's time for that to change yet!!

Feathered

Visit site
The weather was gorgeous today, really felt like spring was in the air, even gave the manky pony a quick tail wash...

I've probably just cursed it now and it'll be snowing tomorrow.

Enfys

Visit site
What time is sunrise in the UK then?

Ours doesn't drag itself out of bed until 7.48am, sunset is a couple of minutes before 5pm which is lovely.

We are having Spring today - just for the day mind, 4C, sunny, no rain, no snow - horses all covered in mud because they have had their blankets off for a few hours. 18 blankets to put back on this pm, looking forwards to that:(

lottie940

Visit site
I always use the shortest day as my goal and then I know from there on in it gets lighter at night. Cant wait for lighter nights, evening hacks and loads more time to get jobs done.