It's a hard life being a hunter.

AML

Summertime and the living is easy...

Poetic license applied, I am aware it's spring!

AML

I was the stressed one!
I had been struggling with government forms all morning and this was my Oh S*d it moment.

I love bluebell time.

SultanaRama

lovely pictures, however are you aware you have bulebells in your field, and that they are poisonous if eaten in quantity. if i was you i would take them back to fence line atleast! horses do ususally avoid eating them but i wouldnt want to risk it!

JoG

I love that last one - your bay seems to be saying "look Dahhling, this is my holiday now will you just booger oooffff" whilst his friend in the background is trying very hard to stifle a yawn! :D:D

skewby

Oh what a fab post, I love it, terrific pics too.

Love too how all the feather is growing back, I always say some of the most breathtaking hunters you see, you'd walk past it in the field in Ireland, and it would be your great loss ;)

skewby

lovely pictures, however are you aware you have bulebells in your field, and that they are poisonous if eaten in quantity. if i was you i would take them back to fence line atleast! horses do ususally avoid eating them but i wouldnt want to risk it!
Have you seen how much grass they have?! Like they'd even look at a bluebell!!

SusannaF

Bliss. Thanks for that. It's been a while since I saw bluebells, and the extremely happy horses are the icing on the cake.

Ladylina83

...ahh cake :)

These are happy place photos thank you to be honest I would quite like to join them especially if there is cake on offer