It's been a while

Cheiro1

Visit site
Another who thinks 60% is quite harsh, but I do think WW tend to mark harsher than some places around here.

Only thing I would say is in places he looks like he needs to be covering the ground a bit more, and where he comes a bit crooked it occasionally makes him look a bit un-level behind, which might have lost you marks?

He is a lovely horse though and he looks like he has come on loads :D

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Also in the free walk - you can't see much from that angle but you are totally right he switches off - he's like 'OKAY DONE'. :p

Frank at least thinks it's a chance for a rest...

I agree with GG and that it is one of those tests that could easily have been marked higher, depends a bit on what the judge has a bugbear about ;). I particularly noticed the break in the contact at times when your hands needed to be fractionally lower and wondered whether he would be more settled in the mouth then :).

Pigeon

Visit site
Perhaps you need to do a JFTD! She got slated for a Prelim test, so promptly entered a couple of Elementaries and did rather well!

I'm actually quite tempted! He's better in the contact when he's actually doing things (like on the serpentine) - too many long sides and 20m circles gives him too much time to think about stuff other than dressage :p

Thanks for the comments guys :)

_GG_

Visit site
I'm actually quite tempted! He's better in the contact when he's actually doing things (like on the serpentine) - too many long sides and 20m circles gives him too much time to think about stuff other than dressage :p

Thanks for the comments guys :)

He moved beautifully in the serpentine section of the video...another reason using tricks like shoulder fore can help him. Not only will it counter the crookedness, but it will also give him something to think about. :)