It's Friday so weekend plans......

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I'm off to Bury Farm for the Arena xc. Doing the last two classes so don't have to get up to early :smile3: Then not quite the weekend but weds pm off to riding club Dressage. Be a nice change to do pure Dressage as every BE I've done this year has been test 102 !

Good luck to everyone out and about :smile3:

ahml100

Visit site
UA ODE at Crown Farm this Saturday. Doing the 90 and hopefully after this one just one more then we are moving up to BE100!! Good luck to everyone

mrsh2010

Visit site
Yay I can join in!! After a month off, we are back off out to a local unaffiliated dressage on Sunday. Not sure how we'll cope going back into a 20 x 40 arena!! But just need to get him back out, especially as I have no facilities at home

HBII

Visit site
I am off to Eland for my first ever ODE on Sunday the mini!!! Mixture of excitement and butterflies, only ever done three things in a month before 😜

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Strangely nothing. No comp, no training session, zilch. Dont even have any of the liveries going out to parties that I could groom for. Bad planning but the we did compete wednesday and have training session on tuesday so perhaps a quiet weekend wont hurt.
Good luck to all that are out and about.

comet!

Visit site
I can answer for myself, Dianchi and Farma!

We are off the the BD Eastern inter-county challenge - Dianchi and myself on two of the Herts teams, and Farma on one of the Essex teams.

Lolo

Visit site
Smokes is going eventing at Burghley (PC, but don't tell him that!). Start time: 8.15am... Al's crew she looks after are all competing too so Al's first to go so she can be all done before they start. We live 2.5 hours away... This is going to be painful!

_GG_

Visit site
Oooooh, good luck everyone. In keeping with my living a horsey life vicariously through friends, I am off to Hartpury tomorrow to catch up with a good friend who is judging and support a friend who is competing...well, that's after a visit to see Molly in the morning :)

I'll look forward to all of the reports next week :)

HBBambee

Visit site
Nothing on at all, a well earned break from competing, Scrumpy and I will be going on a nice long hack and I will then be off working in our ice cream van both sat and sunday.

JFTDWS

Visit site
I'm dicing with death and taking Daemon to rock round a prelim... And F's doing the elementary - unaff this time as logistics dictate :)

Dowjones

Visit site
Good luck to everyone!

Im taking Whisper to her second unaff jumping tonight. Bbq tomorrow here at the yard for my birthday and on sunday Im driving and grooming for a friend doing a show hunter class.

NU ABO

Visit site
Unaff dressage on Sunday... if the weather holds out of course as it's just on grass at the local riding club field and I think too much of my horse to risk him falling on slippy ground. It's been raining all day yesterday and is currently forecast for heavy rain showers Sunday morning at the time of our test.
So currently it's not looking too hopeful, but we'll see!

khalswitz

Visit site
No competing for me - I have forms to send off for two Combined Trainings over the next two weekends, plus two unaff SJs, so I'm saving money desperately ;)

Plus starting to get all my stuff organised for Blair!!! (Tradestand, not the 3*, unfortunately ;) )

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Going to show the Showjumpers how to do it tomorrow at Quainton (not ;) )

CFG - we wanted to go Wednesday but I have three Directors in from Aus next week so I think the chances of me getting away from the office early are slim to impossible :(

HayleyUK

Visit site
Taking my youngster (6) out to do her second prelim at Cockshot on sat - hoping it goes well enough for us to think about BD soon

Taking my other mare (21) out for a play at Kelsall Hill farm ride on Sunday with a friends new cob that I've been riding for her.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Going to show the Showjumpers how to do it tomorrow at Quainton (not ;) )

CFG - we wanted to go Wednesday but I have three Directors in from Aus next week so I think the chances of me getting away from the office early are slim to impossible :(

Good - you won't be in my classes then :wink3: or you could bring them along ?? :biggrin3:

duckling

www.facebook.com
If any of you lot doing unaff ODE's could get XC course photos for me, it'd be much appreciated!
The Facebook page has been really quiet recently so would be good to update :)

Charlie007

Visit site
Well I actually have some exciting weekend plans but you will need to count monday into the weekend!!!
I will be sorting out a stable and sectioning off my field for my new horse which arrives on monday!!

Slightly nervous because I want everything to go smoothly when I introduce him to my other boy but extremely excited that this is a new chapter with a young horse!!!

vallin

Visit site
Taking ponio to her first dressage comp on Sunday, just the local riding club one doing p13, but will be good to see how she copes! :)

Rosiefan

Visit site
Rosie has 3 in the BE90 at Great Witchingham on Sunday including my boy Stan :) :) She had one entered in the 1* but he managed to get a poisoned foot (or something) so had to be withdrawn. He's sound as a bell today - typical!

vallin

Visit site
She'll be exactly like she is at home! Good luck, looking forward to reading your report

That's what I'm worried about, am hoping she might be a bit more sprightly :p lol Am just aiming for not forgetting the test and vaguely right moves in the right places!