ITS THE BUISNESS (STALLION)

special design

www.unitedcolouredstud.com
I used him a few years ago and was very pleased with what we got, infact he was licenced as a 3yr old with the AES, we also have a couple of them at the yard near me and both are really good jumpers and regulary win. They all have had great tempraments, and all have been chestnut. no conformation problems either.

dieseldog

Visit site
I know a bay by It's the Business! But most of them are chestnut. Is Sunorras son by him? They do all seem to jump. The one I know is only small 14.2ish as she was one half of a twin which the vet didn't notice and she is jumping seniors, been jumping for about 3 months and nearly has all her Newcomers DCs.

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
I ride one of Horsegroupies Stallions thats by Renkum Valentino out of an Its the business mare. Hes very sweet! He's bay, and currently only 15.2/3 hh

teddy3a.jpg

tedsloosejump.jpg

Helen010382

community.webshots.com
My friend had one out of him.

He had a fantastic jump - just a shame his temprement didn't match (mare had lovely temprement so not her fault)

He was gelded late so this might not have helped his temprement.

Lovely to look at - 15.2hh bay with a white blaze.

mlm

Visit site
i know a chestnut mare out of him. she is very very hot headed. but has an amazing jump on her although a bit quirky

_jetset_

Visit site
I know a 4 year old by Its the Business... She was out of a grey IDxTB, and has turned out bay. I would say she is about 16hh (mare was 16.3hh ish) and is get short coupled and stocky. However, she is very laid back and is being backed soon

Diesky

Visit site
I went to look at him when I was looking for a stallion and he is lovely - his personality was very gentle and they let me into his box loose - I think that kind of temp is very important in a stallion.

My friend used his son Sunnoras son and bred a lovely filly - she was very sensible and calm - he apparently throws nice big stock despite being little - this was the only reason I didnt use him in the end as he was smaller than what I was hoping to breed

Can also recommend high offley stud - they own sunnors son - I used their stallion Frou Frou Dangine - selle Francais and bred the nicest boy I could have hoped for!!

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
We have been at the Addington Young Horse Show Jumping Championships and Its the Business was very well represented and every Its the Business I saw really could jump, he has always been one of my favourite stallions.

shells

New User
Visit site
sounds like a good start for breeding s jumpers then all positive comments i like the other stallion on there website why me but hes not really a provenjumper yet as only a four year old