I've made a video in memory of Starla!

Lady La La

Visit site
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=10150101474096667&subj=757591666

It's taken me aaaaaages :eek: I'm not very technical and this is the first time I've ever tried to make a videoy thing. So I hope it works.

Its a little collection of all our photo's and first time experiences, put together in memory of my sweet mare, Starla. I miss her so much. :(:(

There should be music and stuff, but I'm not sure If I've pulled it off... :rolleyes:

Lady La La

Visit site
ah did the music and stuff work?

It's two weeks today since she's been gone. It's been awful. I'm still waiting for the day to come when there's no tears, but I'm sure it's not far around the corner. I can look at our photos now and smile, which I never thought possible.

LauraWheeler

Visit site
The music was great. :)

What a lovely tribute for your wonderful mare.
I've made loads for Lucy since i lost her (probably drove everyone mad :eek:) But I find they realy help me focus on the good times instead of the loss and pain.
(((((((hugs))))))) to you you gave her a wonderful life. :)

Run free Starla you were truly loved. xx

Lady La La

Visit site
The music was great. :)

What a lovely tribute for your wonderful mare.
I've made loads for Lucy since i lost her (probably drove everyone mad :eek:) But I find they realy help me focus on the good times instead of the loss and pain.
(((((((hugs))))))) to you you gave her a wonderful life. :)

Run free Starla you were truly loved. xx

I agree, making nice videos and stuff of her for some reason makes me feel better!

It's my birthday tomorrow and my OH has named a Star after her for me. There is now a star up there somewhere officially named Starla. I thought that was such a nice thing to do. :eek:

Ommadawn

Visit site
Lovely tribute vid - what a gorgeous girlie she was. How lovely of your OH to name a star after her.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow...

Daisy2

Visit site
That is so beautiful because on each of the slides it is evident there is a lot of love between you, that made me feel a bit choked just lovely, made me realise we must enjoy every moment with our lovely friends. Sorry to ask but how did you lose her

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
What a lovely tribute to a beautiful mare. I love the quote from Black Beauty and the picture of her looking into the stable, as if to say "why are you in there?" Stunning mare. A star in every way.
FDC

Lady La La

Visit site
Thank you for all the lovely comments...

It will be two weeks today since she died, she hit her head, fractured her skull and suffered severe neurological issues. I lost her so suddenly, I'm still getting my head around the fact she's gone. It just seems so wrong :(

Chocy

Visit site
Lovely pics, lovely horse!! I lost my own little mare on21/11/10 and thought I was manageing ok but now off to get out all my pics of her and have a good cry-I can't believe how it just gets to you sometimes