Jaguar Mail's start time

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
Sorry KenRehill, I have to say, I was not impressed by his jumping technique, it looks like he uses height to clear the fences, rather than neatness in the folding of his legs, looked a bit dangly to me.

There were certainly some impressive stallion on show today, a lot that I really liked.

pinktiger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry KenRehill, I have to say, I was not impressed by his jumping technique, it looks like he uses height to clear the fences, rather than neatness in the folding of his legs, looked a bit dangly to me.

There were certainly some impressive stallion on show today, a lot that I really liked.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree not impressed!!!!

Ciss

Visit site
I was right about my predicton of the Mike tucker commentary. JM hadn't even got the second fence before he emntioned Brit's two babies.

Everything coes to those who wait Ken :)

KenRehill

www.frenchstallions.org
Dangly legs or not, he is one of only 77 horses in the world that made it to the Olympics........................

Jalisca Solier (alligator fontaine) is a superb mare, and her daddy has been offered to me for the UK next year...............

BlackWhite381

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Dangly legs or not, he is one of only 77 horses in the world that made it to the Olympics........................

Jalisca Solier (alligator fontaine) is a superb mare, and her daddy has been offered to me for the UK next year...............

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to agree didn't do bad considering the size of the fences, i saw horses jumping worse!
smile.gif

christine48

Visit site
I agree his technique wasn't great today so would possibly use him as an event stallion, but not necessarily as a show jumping sire.
The 2 stallions which I really liked were Cornet Obolensky (only a 9 yr old) and Cumano.

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, it is the Olympics after all !!!!!!!!!! However, there were some really impressive stallions jumping, which to be honest made the others look rather plain, and the course, although almost up to height, was not technical at all, so he next few days will really sort them out.

One thing that really started to irritate me was Steve Hadley's comments on what he considered to be the riders from the developing nations!!!!!! He kept comparing them with the European riders and the only good thing he found to say about them was how the horse had helped them out. He did not take into consideration that the 'big boys' as he called them, are more than twice their age, most of the riders from the developing nations are in their early 20's.

Ben Maher rode a superb round, very professional.

southsidestud

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I agree his technique wasn't great today so would possibly use him as an event stallion, but not necessarily as a show jumping sire.
The 2 stallions which I really liked were Cornet Obolensky (only a 9 yr old) and Cumano.

[/ QUOTE ]Cumano was awsome
shocked.gif

koeffee

Visit site
well the canadian horse did it for my hickstead, just my type a little sharp but ultra careful, but i was impressed with russel, arko gets all the glory but russel is equal in my book

jannau

New User
Visit site
I think Jaguar will improve even more on Thursday as he only had one down yesterday.

Impressed by Cumano, but not so much by Cornet Obolensky.

Jalisca Solier is my favorite, she is by the most beautiful stallion, and she's got his eyes and his expression I think.

Thursday will be fun, can't wait..II