Jaguar xjs jumping saddle

Daisychain

Visit site
Have been looking at these, as i wanted a slightly deeper seated close contact saddle, anyone got one and what are pros and cons! thanks!
smile.gif

niko

Visit site
Hi, I tried one of these on my mare as i needed more security than my prestige. Personally i didnt like it, for the money i could get something alot better, the leather on the cheaper models to me looked like cheap leather & the buffalo hide was v expensive (for my budget). It stated it was deep but i didnt think it was deep enough for x-country. My saddler stated i needed a close contact for my mare ie. foam or gel panels as she was hard to fit. I found something completely different with better leather not mass produced at a third of the price & made to order. Also with a bad experience of these saddles i am not a fan.

Britestar

Visit site
Not personally got one, but know 3 people with. Two love it and one hated it.

You have to try it to know for yourself. Maybe it wont suit your horse.

OliveOyl

Visit site
I have one, which v sadly doesn't fit any of my present horses. Send me a message if you're looking for a medium fit one!
I love it to bits to ride in, which is why I still have it as I can't quite bare to part with it, but is no good to me if it doesn't fit any of them.