James Gray On the Run!

RantBucket

Visit site
How anyone can think fond thoughts of dear sweet innocent JG and his scum bag family I can only guess at, MyJack, or Patty or ABCDEF or whatever it will pretend to be next, is obviously some sort of relative and wants to hide behind silly names and play silly games like JG does. They are a nasty cruel and threatening family, look at how they behaved when going into Aylesbury Crown Court on 12th May, shouting and waving their hands like a bunch of morons. I think the courts have been very lenient on them considering what terrible things that vicious family have done. Bring back public hanging I say and this family can be the first. I for one would willingly pay handsomely for a ringside ticket to watch that.

Last edited:

guccigivi2001

Visit site
How anyone can think fond thoughts of dear sweet innocent JG and his scum bag family I can only guess at, MyJack, or Patty or ABCDEF or whatever it will pretend to be next, is obviously some sort of relative and wants to hide behind silly names and play silly games like JG does. They are a nasty cruel and threatening family, look at how they behaved when going into Aylesbury Crown Court on 12th May, shouting and waving their hands like a bunch of morons. I think the courts have been very lenient on them considering what terrible things that vicious family have done. Bring back public hanging I say and this family can be the first. I for one would willingly pay handsomely for a ringside ticket to watch that.

same... id sell my house to watch disgusting example of a human being, and his family, be burnt at the stake. as for all of these sad acts playing games under false names and hiding behind an internet forum account, i wouldnt give a single thought about huntings the grays or these morons, whoever they are, down and giving them all they deserve.