Jamie Gray Back in Court!!!

competitiondiva

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The Sun did good!

[/ QUOTE ]

God I didn't think I'd ever hear myself say well done 'sun'!!!! but on this occassion they did good!!!!! Pitty it takes so long for the appeal to be heard, still no date set! Looks like it'll be going on till the end of this year at least which means the poor charities looking after the horses and paying the legal costs etc will have to keep paying out!!

D

Donkeymad

Good news, although he really should not be out on bail in the first place. What about his son though, who was seen hauling a horse into a horsebox?

JM07

Visit site
hahaha

the curant bun.....

god bless....

it would do well if they reported a REAL story.

Steeleydan

Visit site
I saw that in the Sun Jamie Gray and that hidious son dragging a horse into the lorry. What amazed me is, why didnt some one just call the police surely they would of arrested him, cos my understanding was they were banned from keeping, transporting horses in my eyes = he was breaking the law that day.

brummel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
hahaha

the curant bun.....

god bless....

it would do well if they reported a REAL story.

[/ QUOTE ]
At least they're reporting and producing evidence of what the scum family are up to...and getting results.

A lot more than can be said for the rest of the media...so good on them!!!!

Paddywhack

Visit site
The Sun deserves a medal and I bet that they will be following every step that they make from now on ......Their action might have saved a few animal

BBH

Visit site
'He sailed close to the wind'

This guy has no respect for the law he should have been locked up. End of.

genie

Visit site
Now the bail condition says he can't go within 100yards of any horses.should have been put in writing like that right from the start then.....but he prob has a mobile phone and many auctions run with phone lines these days......if he is determined to carry on, suppose he will always find a way?

Do these bail conditions and subsequent sentencing etc have any effect in any other country or is it just UK?.and does it extend to all areas of UK or just England?

brummel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
'He sailed close to the wind'

This guy has no respect for the law he should have been locked up. End of.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, the scum bag broke two of his bail conditions, yet he's still allowed to walk free.

I wonder what other bail conditions he'll ignore and get away with?

The law stinks!!!
mad.gif