Jamie Grey and his family - SICKENING

miss_bird

Visit site
Only good thing is that the sun is the type of paper that when they dislike someone they will hound them, and the more photos they get all the better to show they are breaching their bail conditions.
That family are just oxygen thieves

teddyt

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well said Megan_T. Looking at the photographs again even the lowliest part time stable boy knows that you won’t get a horse into a trailer staring it in the eyes and pulling it from the front, don’t they know anything about horses, and they are supposed to be dealing in thousands of horses every year!

[/ QUOTE ]
But thats why they are despicable. They dont care about the horses they deal in. If they did they wouldnt be dragging them about on rope halters. If you dont care about horses you dont need knowledge. Knowledge is needed to keep horses happy and healthy, which is not something the gray family give a sh1t about.

RantBucket

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
But thats why they are despicable. They dont care about the horses they deal in. If they did they wouldnt be dragging them about on rope halters. If you dont care about horses you dont need knowledge. Knowledge is needed to keep horses happy and healthy, which is not something the gray family give a sh1t about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are right about that teddyt, the horses are just a means of making easy money for the Gray family, they obviously don't care a jot for their welfare.

shocked.gif

lexiedhb

Visit site
Ok Ok, so its obvious that the Grays shouldnt be allowe within 100 feet of a horse, but he's not exactly doing anything bad to said nag- ok a rope headcollar isnt ideal, but I have seen a hell of a lot worse going on horses that dont want to load at shows!

Rainbowrider

Visit site
What I don't understand is why are the auctioneers letting him into their sales? They can get someone else to bid etc for them, but if they are not allowed in, surely that would help a little bit?

brummel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
but he's not exactly doing anything bad to said nag- ok a rope headcollar isnt ideal, but I have seen a hell of a lot worse going on horses that dont want to load at shows!

[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing wrong with rope halters if they're used correctly..used incorrectly how that moron is using one can easily damage facial nerves.

In my opinion, just because a hell of a lot worse goes on at shows doesn't make Grays loading techniques any more acceptable.

teddyt

Visit site
I totally agree small holder. Lexie i think you have missed the point - he is banned from having anything to do with horses yet is clearly flouting it. And its what he will probably do to the horse as much as what he is doing.