jappeloup dvd

pixy

Visit site
Hi
anyone seen this film yet? Really want to see it but of course it wasnt released in any cinemas near me. So now im on the look out for the dvd with english subs as my french is not that good!!!
so has anyone found it? Seen it on the french amazon but dont know if they deliver here(ireland)

heres the trailer in case anyone missed it, a must see for any horse lover imo, such an amazing story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqS4LkzEAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

humblepie

Visit site
A couple of the French based HHO people posted a while back. I too would love to see it but only have O level French ! One of my favourite show jumpers.

mollichop

Visit site
He was also one of my favourite showjumpers :)

I saw the trailer online which looked great (and very dramatic!) but like you will try and get an English version DVD.

JCWHITE

Visit site
Amazing, highly recommended,
Ok I am a bit biased, living not far from the area in which he was bred and is buried.
I do hope the film can be seen at the cinema eventually with sub titles.
My french is pretty much non existent, but I just enjoy the film for what it is.
Love it !
JC

Dinkz82

Visit site
I watched it a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it! I have only been able to find it in French. My French is ok but like JCWhite mentioned sure it would be worth watching even if your struggled with the dialog. 'jappeloup's' scenes were the best anyway! ;)