Jeeezz we are tired!!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Well what a first night that was!!

We had lots of play time before bed, out in the garden for wee's and all seemed ok. Put Pickle in bed, covered her over and up we went. Thats when she started to cry and then howling. We expected it to be honest and it went on for 30 mins, finally she went to sleep but woke up at 12.40, 1.40, 4.20 and then finally 7am. She howled and cried for about 30 mins each time and by 4am was barking as well. It was heartbreaking but we were strong and didn't come down at all until 7am.

She was over the moon to see us this morning and very clingy. I went and got some pigs ears this morning and we have cut them up and gave her some while we ate our brunch. It worked for about 5 mins then she started to cry but we just ignored her and didn't let her out again until she had quietened back down.

I had been out riding this morning (-4c that woke me up!!) and hubby had some play time with her and she crashed asleep on his feet. She has been a good girl today and fingers crossed she will have a slightly better night tonight!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
ok just for you! this is how tired she was!!

Picklecominghome0013.jpg

Picklecominghome0033.jpg

She is not too chuffed with her new jacket to keep her warm, plus, it is a little big!!

Picklecominghome0062.jpg

Followed by another snooze this afternoon!!

IMG_7145.jpg

She has in all fairness been a lot better this afternoon. She's had the door shut a couple of times and although a little cry at first within a few mins she is settled in her bed so fingers crossed for tonight!!

horsedreams

Visit site
ahh how cute reminds me of 12 months ago of ours we gave him a hot water bottle wrapped in a blanket after 4 restless nights it did the trick

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
How hilarious is that coat?!:eek::D My favourite colour, though and I'm sure she'll grow in to it!

You are good, not caving and just cuddling her all the time: I think I'd be awful and have a horrible dog cos I'd let it on my lap all the time.:eek: Luckily two keep each other occupied (and are currently banished to the kitchen for the constant play fighting:mad:)