Jeremy Clarkson & Hunting

Hunters

Visit site
Did anyone watch Jeremy Clarkson being hunted by i think the Ledbury on television on Sunday night? Jeremy was in a car towing a fox based scented rag across country being chased by hounds. It was not only brilliant but extremely funny!

Tiffany

Visit site
I saw it and yes it was very funny. Watching Hammond's face when he went over that first jump was a picture and he looked like a rag doll. :)Lucky for him the horse was a saint :D

Acolyte

Visit site
Richard Hammond actually doesnt ride that much, his wife does have horses but is not that experienced

They are friends of a friend.... name dropping, moi? Never :grin:

lochpearl

Visit site
How on earth did I miss that??!!! Please, please tell me that it will be on as a repeat - what channel was it on?? You will all think I am mad but the reason I want to see it so badly is that mu husband watches re-run after re-run of top gear and he is always moaning about my horses so would love to see his face if he had to watch that!!

Acolyte

Visit site
The repeat was on last night - but it is available on I Player, and the hunting bits are on You Tube as well.

Look for the black shire X with the white star - he is the horse I ride :) You see about 2 fleeting glimpses of him :grin: :grin:

mrogers

Visit site
i loved it!!!!

Fairplay to Richard. It takes alot of guts for an experienced rider to go out for a day let alone a novice.

Hopefully it will show people that hunting isn't full of toffs out for blood but people that are just out for a bloody good ride!