Jesus Christ what is wrong with people.

Taffyhorse

Visit site
Words fail me... How anyone could commit such a cold blooded act is utterly beyond me. Thankfully this story has a happy ending - sadly, many don't :-(

BBH

Visit site
It was pure chance the poor girl was found but she is still too traumatised to be rehomed at the moment :mad:

Just when you think you've seen it all another level of depravity arrives.

suzysparkle

Visit site
I feel physically sick having looked at that. How on earth could anyone do something like that?? I really wish I hadn't looked - that poor dog's face will haunt me now. Thank goodness she has a chance of a good life. Goodness knows if she has suffered more horrible acts prior to this.

Lucy B

Visit site
Urhh, what goes through these peoples minds. This made me cry, I really hope she finds a nice, loving kind home soon where she can enjoy life. God only knows what the poor thing must be thinking

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Awful :(

Sadly, I don't think that Malta (in general!) is that animal friendly. There are NO birds there, not one. They are all shot, sparrows, everything :(

Red30563

Visit site
I feel physically sick having looked at that. How on earth could anyone do something like that?? I really wish I hadn't looked - that poor dog's face will haunt me now. Thank goodness she has a chance of a good life. Goodness knows if she has suffered more horrible acts prior to this.

My thoughts exactly. That story is almost too shocking for words. How sad and sick our world is at times.

Oneofthepack

Visit site
That poor little baby, it made me need to cuddle my dogs. What in gods name does someone get out of doing something like that? Luckily for every one of these psychopaths there are many thousand more who would like to get hold of him and smack 7 sorts of s*** out of the sick twisted son of a bitch.

Last edited:

MochaDun

Visit site
Utterly beyond belief. And don't the poor dog's eyes just say everything now? I hope he learns to realise that there are decent humans out there and he does get rehomed and is OK. Heartbreaking.