Jin or freejump stirrups?

Trishh

Visit site
As the title says! I want to treat myself to a good pair of stirrups, does anybody have any experience of either? Many thanks!

atropa

Visit site
I have a pair of Jins and I like them, in my opinion they look smart and the wide cheese grater tread helps keep my foot and leg secure. Haven't tried Freejumps so can't offer any comparisons but I imagine due to the angle of them they would be extremely comfy to ride in!

mega spoilt ponies

Visit site
Ive got jins on the dressage saddle and free jumps on the jump saddle. Both good, but the free jumps have the edge for me. Although i have to ride in thick tread boots as the sharp grippy treds hurt my feet through my boots

DirectorFury

Visit site
I love my Freejumps and am using them on a dressage saddle at the moment :). No experience of Jins but there's no way I'd even consider changing stirrups now.

atropa

Visit site
ETA you might also consider Lorenzini stirrups? I've just ordered a pair and can't wait for them to arrive. Everything I've read review wise suggests they are very comfy and nice to ride in, and they come in lovely colours.

blood_magik

Visit site
freejumps for me.

Dad has the Lorenzini irons on both of his saddles and I dont like then at all - I take them off and put my freejumps on when I ride his horses.

Embo

Visit site
...Haven't tried Freejumps so can't offer any comparisons but I imagine due to the angle of them they would be extremely comfy to ride in!

This! Love my freejumps.

My friend and I did pony swap the other day - she has normal fillis irons on her saddle and I noticed the difference immediately and they felt awful!

Love my freejumps, so worth the money.

I do however think Jins look smarter, so I only use FJs on my jump saddle. I've got bendy irons on my dressage, but would like a pair of Jins :)

atropa

Visit site
This! Love my freejumps.

My friend and I did pony swap the other day - she has normal fillis irons on her saddle and I noticed the difference immediately and they felt awful!

Love my freejumps, so worth the money.

I do however think Jins look smarter, so I only use FJs on my jump saddle. I've got bendy irons on my dressage, but would like a pair of Jins :)

See this is my problem..would love a pair of Freejumps BUT I am very guilty of buying stirrups based on how nice I think they look, and unfortunately I haven't seen a pair of FJs that have caught my eye yet :(

Trishh

Visit site
I think I've been convinced to buy some freejumps! Just need to find some for less than £200 now 😂 thanks all 😊