JM's Non Admirer

Natch

Visit site
I was just trying to find that thread, has last night's little session been deleted?

Tia

Visit site
I think so. I couldn't find it either.

Man, was she on another planet or what!
crazy.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
I sat and read the whole thread first thing this morning and nearly fell off my chair
shocked.gif
I havnt laughed so much in a long time and it set me up for the day.

Dolcé

Visit site
Im not really sure why people feel the need to attack JM07, I suspect that, because feelings are running so high about this whole subject, JM is lumped in with all the dealers who mistreat their animals. I missed this one but can imagine the gist of it!

Tia

Visit site
Well nothing she said was brief. She told us all about her amazing life, she was a bit hallucinogenic so it may not be that amazing, lol!

Then she went on to accuse JM, and a few others (now sorry girls, but when she claimed this about the others, I could barely contain my giggling
grin.gif
) of being *cough* *sniggers* ..... slaughtermen.

Lots of other things were said by her but I had trouble reading through my tears .....
laugh.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
From what I could read, through the tears was that she was a titled lady who slept in the east or west wing of a grand house. Her daughter was in the media, self made millionaire entrepeneur. Was she a psychic or tarot reader - should have seen us all coming in that case
grin.gif
Hope JM07 laughed as much as we did.

Dolcé

Visit site
as I understand it, purely from what I have picked up from posts on here, JM is a dealer who buys ponies from sales (usually the 'poor' ones) and takes some of them for slaughter. I would assume that some are kept and sold on for profit but that is just from what I know of other dealers. I think perhaps that some can't cope with the thought of the slaughter trade but it goes on, and in truth, what is the alternative for some of these poor animals. I would prefer them to be bought by people like JM, treated with respect whilst in their care and then taken to humane slaughter than many of the alternatives. I would prefer any animal to be PTS humanely than face an unknown and very uncertain future involving neglect and cruelty. I don't like it but it is a fact of life. I think that what many people call the 'meatman' at the auctions is actually this type of dealer. JM is very obviously not ashamed of what she does(and indeed IMHO has no reason to be) and is very honest about what she does. I genuinely believe that she is providing a very necessary service and have never seen anything in any of her posts that shows anything other than a genuine respect for the animals she works with.

Tia

Visit site
Dolly's idea was that we should all shoot our horses ourselves when they are sick and not have anyone else kill them for us. At least that was the impression she gave. Bless her heart.
cool.gif

darksided

Visit site
Yeh she thought everyone should do their own "dirty work"
tongue.gif

or else they should kill themselves apparently!!
Anyways I'm sure dear Dolly must have been a joke. That's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway
grin.gif

marieE

Visit site
aw, i always miss it when things kick off,
mad.gif
i take it dolly has a revolver at home to do her dirty work
blush.gif
, so i sharnt mess with her!
grin.gif

LadyJendali

Visit site
Her daughter is a self made MULTI millionnaire and anyone who works in Tesco is a dead beat!!!!!!
Had to read the thread twice to be sure I wasnt on something.....
She really laid into JM, but had to giggle when JM sent it right back.......never a dull moment.

myjack

Visit site
I appreciate Dollys love and respect for animals but she went totally crazy. She also implied that many of us were slaughtermen.

She must have logged on in a foul mood because the first thing she said to JM07 was; Right JM07 I'm in just the right mood for you - then she moved Into a full scale attack.

Poor JM.

Tia

Visit site
Lol!! She didn't accuse me of being a slaughterman
tongue.gif
. JM being accused I could sort of understand, but the others! Pmsl!
grin.gif

At least she lightened the mood between everyone, so for that we should be grateful.
smile.gif

Dolcé

Visit site
I agree with doing your own dirty work, take your old/sick ponies to slaughter yourself rather than being a coward and sending them to auction (obviously not the shooting them yourself bit, think of the potential to cause agony because you dont know what you are doing!) but the rest of it sounds like she is a bit of a nutter.

myjack

Visit site
But ME....lol....

I honestly could not take a horse to slaughter for any reason. If for any reason a horse of mine needed to go I'd have to get someone else to do 'my dirty work'
tongue.gif

But I do agree, she did lighten the mood - she's a good ol crack when she gets going. Even if it was at poor JM's expense.
frown.gif

Natch

Visit site
I had to give up half way through it and go to bed, it was gone midnight! But I'm glad it sounds like JM gave it back, too right!

I wonder who else she accused of being a slaughterman, I must have missed that bit! PMSL
laugh.gif
it was good entertainment but you've got to feel sorry for her, with the outrageous stuff she came out with the woman/troll has got to have issues of a pretty serious nature.
crazy.gif

dozzie

Visit site
BUT....I have to warn you she is nearly 80 and lives in a castle????
wink.gif
I think you may all end up thrown in the tower!
shocked.gif

Get my thinking...multimillionaire daughter who
is in Media...well Princess Anne IS on telly...a lot!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

We must remember we just never know who is behind a username!!!
tongue.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ps How old is The Queen????
confused.gif

BTW I am talking about DB not JM or MJ or even FWF who likes to be mentioned on every thread!! LOL!!!

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
<font color="blue"> Ps How old is The Queen???? </font>

APMSL
grin.gif
grin.gif

I read the thread this morning and nearly fell off my chair
shocked.gif

I think HM dollybean was not feeling herself, and she did ask for Admin to banish her......

spaniel

Visit site
Dammit I miss all the fun. I know JM well enough to know she would have given as good as she got last night.

T'is a shame some people have got a rather skewed view of who she is and what she actually does but I can sort of understand it. I suppose anyone who buys at a sale is destined to be lumped in with the meatman image. Shame.