Jo Titterton Clinic - North-West

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
For anyone interested, there is a Jo Titteron clinic on 14th Sept on our yard near Buxton, Derbyshire. Hope I am not falling foul of HHO advertising rules by letting peple know about it!

Anyway if this post survives and people are interested, please PM me.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Damn! I've only just made a non refundable booking at Shrigley Hall for that Monday! Cross now.

Roxylola

Visit site
Yes I went to their june one, there wasnt a July and august was in conjunction with a flat lesson with another instructor who I'm sure is great but I've got a super flat trainer currently and feel like it has the potential to get a bit too many cooks.

Roxylola

Visit site
i didn’t realise she was still teaching! I had a couple of fab lessons with her years ago
There is 2, confusingly both in a similar area, and I have had lessons off both at one time or another. The one I train with currently was/is DHI but now just trains rather than selling horses. I'm not sure about the other, but both fab trainers

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
There is 2, confusingly both in a similar area, and I have had lessons off both at one time or another. The one I train with currently was/is DHI but now just trains rather than selling horses. I'm not sure about the other, but both fab trainers

I had two awful lessons with the other one 10 years back!