Jodhpur Recommendations!

p87

Visit site
I'm now down to my last pair and have also gone through all my old jeans I use for riding! Can anyone recommend a good brand that won't cost a fortune, as I'll need to buy a few pairs at once! I'm always managing to rip them and do quite a lot of riding, so I've never been brave enough to splash out on a good brand in case I trash them as well, so have always bought unbranded ones from random tack shops on eBay!

Thank you :)

sam_

Visit site
The horseware johdpurs are good they have been great work johdpurs for me they are tough and longlasting! I especially like the horseware belle johdpur! I also love my gersemi and animo johdpurs but they are a bit more expensive

3OldPonies

Visit site
I'm currently loving fleecy backed winter jodhs from Robbinsons; they're warm, cheap and reasonably hardwearing. For the summer I love Harry Hall Atlanta cotton joddies, managed to get a few pairs last year from ebay in a variety of colours so they will keep me going for a while and as they were also pretty cheap it doesn't matter what they get covered in - and I am not the sort of person who can do their horses and remain looking immaculate.