Jodphurs/tights for skinny legs

Identityincrisis

Visit site
I am trying to improve my horsey wardrobe as I'm fed up of looking like Aunt Sally (my partner's nickname for me!)

I'm looking to replace some of my more scruffy jods, but i really struggle with fit, I'm a size 8 but find a lot are baggy around my knees ? such a good look!! I have tried a pair of John Whittaker tights and liked them but couldn't deal with the sticky knee patches.

Add to the mix, i hate to part with my hard earned cash, they must be reasonably priced so no Ariat/Pikeur etc, sadly!

Oh and they must be online as i don't 'do' shops now, even pre covid!

SpotsandBays

Visit site
I really like my grey equestrian tights! They have silicon on the bum but it’s not particularly sticky? I don’t get stuck in the saddle with them. They’re £35 and super smart!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Kingsland are tight so are Horseware Mark Todd come up quite small Ariat are not bad and I also buy kids jods they are short but I prefer the no bulk around ankle.

I have derby house ones that are very baggy on the leg Aldi ones literally fall down on me.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Look on hope valley sale section I get all my expensive brand ones on there they always seem to have the really small sizes.

EBay often have the expensive brands a lot cheaper my last horseware denim breeches were only £24.99 I think they were from Eileen Douglas shop