Joe Whitaker racing at Newcastle

neddy man

Visit site
He is in the 4:10 race tomorrow (Tuesday 28th) something he has always fancied doing since he was young, should be interesting. Certainly different to Grand Prix showjumping.

neddy man

Visit site
4 x whitakers, John, Michael, Ian, and Steven the youngest. Ian farms and his sibling showjump, J M and S all jump internationally, as do their siblings, Stephen has 4 x who all compete internationally Ellen, Joe, Tom, And Donald .

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
glad you lot know your showjumpers, obviously i do not, but in my defence there are loads of them, i know john,michael,robert and william and thats all

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
4 x whitakers, John, Michael, Ian, and Steven the youngest. Ian farms and his sibling showjump, J M and S all jump internationally, as do their siblings, Stephen has 4 x who all compete internationally Ellen, Joe, Tom, And Donald .

I assume you mean their offspring, rather than siblings in your 2nd sentence.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Bit of a coincidence but a friend lost her horse of a lifetime a year ago, rushed into the next and on realising he wasn't for her, sold him and the horse is now in training with Tjade (not Ladronne but Pat). The coincidence is that Tjade keeps his horses on a yard where another friend keeps hers. Different counties so not close by. I know they say the horse world is small but...