John Whitaker 'merchandise'

The best way to silence the neighbours dog is

• Total voters

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
oh dear, i went through the equichav stage when i had my 14hh showjumping pony! i had everything- fly vail, coat with name on the back, even a show shirt with my name on it and a collar to go with it with my enitials on, the showjumping hat (the one with the stripe down the middle), the dutch gag...oh dear!

however have come to my senses now- fly vail is in tack room gathering dust, my 14.2hh-er is ridden in a hanging cheek, i wear a stock when showjumping which i think looks very smart and "pony club", luckily grew out of personalised shirt and yes i do still have the jacket, only cos its nice and cosy
laugh.gif

seza

Visit site
I agree the pessoa saddles are not the best however if we're talking saddles an Amerigo is my choice chav or no chav!

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
I think around here chav and pikey run along the same lines, I've recently taken up showjumping again and while I do like some of the JW range I've never fancied the having a fake velvet sofa cushion look on the saddle pad, mexican noseband, dutch gag, standing martingale, stud guard way too big with pink or purple accessories or boots, including those annoying westropp boots then jacket with my name in huge white writing and disgusting burgundy or dark green (it works sometimes but read on). GPA hat, lots of make up, big hoop earings and a pink sparkly whip to match look. But then I am no longer 13. Also make a handsome profit selling said cushion cover type saddlepads and pink sparkly whips to child at shows and on the yard.