Join the Rolkur Army.

Did you join the Rolkur Army?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy socks

Visit site
Rolkurarmy_zpsf322c01b.png

I am starting up an online petition against the use of Rolkur (Hyperflexion), on Horse and Hound. This is a place to sign the petition, not get into a debate about Rolkur. Please do not post more than your username. I would also appreciate it if you would vote in the poll afterwars.
If you don't already know about Rolkur, or wish to more, here are a couple of useful sites-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollkur

http://everyrider.typepad.com/everyrider/2007/03/the_rollkur_deb.html

If you really feel the need to debate Rolkur, or have something important to tell me, please take it to PM. If anyone wishes to put the banner in their signature, please message me for the code.

Thanks for your time, and I hope I haven't forgotten anything!

(I am sorry if this is not allowed, please just tell me)

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
Hiya, was wondering if anyone had any advice (this is related to the topic of this thread). I'm doing an Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), which we can do on anything we like, and I'm thinking of doing it on rollkur. It has to be 3000-5000 words, so do you think there's enough content to be able to do it? I may link it in to one whole topic rather than doing rollkur specifically. Thanks :) (I've joined btw, FlaxenPony05)

AFlapjack

Visit site
Hiya, was wondering if anyone had any advice (this is related to the topic of this thread). I'm doing an Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), which we can do on anything we like, and I'm thinking of doing it on rollkur. It has to be 3000-5000 words, so do you think there's enough content to be able to do it? I may link it in to one whole topic rather than doing rollkur specifically. Thanks :) (I've joined btw, FlaxenPony05)

I have just written a 3000 (supposed to be 2500, lol oops!) essay on rollkur and how it affects the equine industry.

There are a limited number of published litrature on Rollkur but all are relevant and there is LOADS of info online.

Dizzy socks

Visit site
I have decided to add a list of all army members :)

Dizzy socks
KateandSpotlight
Cortez
AliceFlapjack
Pale Rider
CatlinCal
FlaxenPony05
hollybear
Damnation
marydoll
WetandMuddy
JFTD
amandaco2
Spiritedly
Lizzy_Doodle
tallyho!
Kikke

If you are on this list and do not wish to be on it, please let me know. I plan to add an updated list every 3 pages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.