JOINT SUPPLEMENT EXPERTS - FEEDMARK EXTRAFLEX HA

Demolition_Derby

Visit site
I used it for my eldery pony who was PTS in April. I had tried other brands but I found this one to be the most effective for her. It's very reasonably priced too and she was an incredibly fussy eater but happily ate her dinner with this in. I would definately use it again.

sav123

Visit site
Hello. I have been using this for a while on my horse, and have found it better than Cortaflex or MSM or Glucosamine and others I've tried. There have been a couple of occasions where I ran out, and during the time he was without it, I did notice a difference, in his work and for picking his legs up for feet, etc.

Also, Feedmark have so many offers/loyalty vouchers, etc going on, I can't remember the last time I paid full price for it!
laugh.gif

joeally2711

Visit site
We have been using this on our old mare for a long time, and can't live without it! We also add rosehip now, and the results have been amazing. I think its really worth a try.

showjump

Visit site
Ive just ordered some too try on my showjumper. Got 50% off and free gift too choose. (i went for 1kg of garlic)

Bargin!!

ladyt25

Visit site
I don't want to hijack but can I just ask those using joint supplements - what difference do you notice? I have just started mine on a supplement (Topspec) but don't know if to expect any changes as he's not stiff as such I just thought to help him due to his age (18) and the fact he is still competing and being ridden fair bit.

shadowboy

Visit site
I used this on shadow for 2 years after he fractured his hock on the reccomendation of the vet. My instructor at the time - when she first got on him said he had the swingiest and loosest trot she had ever ridden..... in my opionion it works!!