Joint Supplements

Bertie84

Visit site
Hi all,

I am currently using Super Codlivine Joint Supplement. Is that the best one to use?
(He gets NAF Garlic Granules and NAF Biotin in his feed also).
Just curious.
Thanks x

Baymare88

Visit site
Hi,

I had my mare on suppleaze gold which is really good, but was also feeding rose hips and bosweilia. She has arthritic changes, and I have actually swapped her onto the TEN challenged joints supplement, which contains high levels of msm, glucosamine, ha, bosweilia, rose hips and omega 3.

She has been on it for 2 weeks now and seems to be doing her some good as she feels fab!

Bertie84

Visit site
Hi,

I had my mare on suppleaze gold which is really good, but was also feeding rose hips and bosweilia. She has arthritic changes, and I have actually swapped her onto the TEN challenged joints supplement, which contains high levels of msm, glucosamine, ha, bosweilia, rose hips and omega 3.

She has been on it for 2 weeks now and seems to be doing her some good as she feels fab!

Thank you. I will have a look at it :) x

Follysmum

Visit site
I have tried quite a few different joint supplements over the last few years. The best by far for me has been Equine Answers Premier Flex. My Chiro lady commented on how well he moves and could really tell the difference.