Jordan's Glamour Girl ,

Heilo

Visit site
I used to ride her for my Aunt before Katie bought her. I loved her. Just wanted to know if she still had her and what she was up to. I can post pic if you want.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Oh right. I can see why you are asking then. Sorry that I haven't clue if she still has horse or not... why don't you write to her?

Heilo

Visit site
f1769b63.jpg
[/IMG]
Yes that was interesting to see that article. I just wanted to know how she was doing. Hadn't seen her In any articles or photo shoots in a while.

cm2581

Visit site
She sold her to a friend a while back. There was a story about Blaze going t*ts at a pap in a bush and it said it was her friend that was riding her and she had sold her to the friend. She's probably got another name now.

ischa

Visit site
Don't no anything about where horse is now , but gotta say Im in love with that horse what a stunner !!

Heilo

Visit site
She is a stunning horse. Did think of writing to her but thought she will get so much fan mail most would not be read so no point:rolleyes:

Celestica

Visit site
give the messaging Kate a shot! If she cared about the horse your letter will somehow be brought to her attention. just capitalise (sorry dont know the horses name) EX OWNER on it

dominobrown

Visit site
Fab picture! It would be interesting to here what she is doing now. In some ways it is a shame that KP bought her as she looks like she has great dressage potential, and no offence to KP but she really doesn't have the time or is a good enough rider yet to produce glamour girl properly.

Natch

Visit site
^ pffft! *wipes coffee from screen* :eek: Katie Price sell a horse to Jodie Marsh... Not likely, I feel! ;)

How lovely to see where the mare is now though. It would be nice to know where lots of famous people's horses go and if they settle into a new lifestyle doing something else. Hope Blaze is happy whatever she is doing :)

smokey

Visit site
^ pffft! *wipes coffee from screen* :eek: Katie Price sell a horse to Jodie Marsh... Not likely, I feel! ;)

How lovely to see where the mare is now though. It would be nice to know where lots of famous people's horses go and if they settle into a new lifestyle doing something else. Hope Blaze is happy whatever she is doing :)

I dont see anything funny, after all, we all know that Jodie can ride properly, she can gallop and everything!:D. Perhaps Katie has just accepted the inevitable? :p