Joules saddlecloths...

druid

Visit site
Anyone else given into the fashion victim look and got one?? (I have the excuse mine was a present!!)

tinker512

Visit site
Didnt even know they did them
ooo.gif
Bet they are gorgeous...if ever a saddle cloth can be!!

katelarge

Visit site
I want one of these too for my boy! BTW check out the Joules sale generally, I got some great bargains last week. 50% off in the clearance section.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
My mate works for them and said they had to reduce the whole lot as they couldnt sell them. They're awful and the quality is horrendus IMO. Joules should stick to clothing.
BTW don't buy the sale stuff from the shop, I got a nice top last time and great big holes appeared in it after one wash. I took it back and they refused to give me my money back as it was a sale item.
mad.gif

Prudence

Visit site
That has to THE MOST hideous thing I have seen in a long, long time. But hey, if we all liked the same things, the world would be a boring place.

piaffe

Visit site
There is a very good reason why i have not bought any of my horses one of these saddle cloths; they are awful! So trashy!
grin.gif

ihatework

Visit site
PMSL, couldn't agree more. Wouldn't be seen dead in public with one of those, even if you paid me
blush.gif

But like you say, each to their own!!!

katelarge

Visit site
There are a few different designs, the pale pink one is not my fave, I like the latte and fizz colours. I remember seeing the saddlecloth ages ago and the quality seemed good, the clothes that I have are well-made and have washed fine!