Jumbo and Wish Upon A Star

abailey

Visit site
Going to see these lovely two boys today as potential Dads for my girls.......any opinions or experiences of their youngstock greatly appreciated.
Also hope to look at ZigZag. :)

Last edited:

jaynec

Visit site
I've just had a Jumbo colt foal born and I couldn't have wished for a better boy. I used Jumbo for his offspring results and incredible soundness. I nearly went with Wiz, who has more than proved himself eventing, but Jumbo himself just swung it for me!
You'll love them both!

htobago

Visit site
There is a stallion son of Jumbo - Med Night Mahout - standing alongside my boy at Cliveden, so I have known him for nearly 5 years now.

He is a super-nice horse - talented (Advanced eventer), good-looking and a perfect gentleman.

kerilli

Visit site
if you pm me i can give you the link to my fb page, oodles of pics of my Jumbo filly on there, out of my TB mare. i am delighted with her, he's thrown a lot of size and real quality bone on her (first foal).
i saw Wiz as well as Jumbo when i was at Twemlows, both fantastic stallions. have seen Wiz in the flesh too, superb style and amazing temperament. a friend bred a colt by Wiz this year and he is cracking too.

Pony_Puzz

Visit site
Have met WUAS at Twemlows when I was on placement, saw his movement and was allowed to go in with him and I can say he was my favourite!! Didn't get to see Jumbo as he was due in the week after but he's meant to be fab and the staff looked forward to having him back :)

scally

Visit site
Bred a fantastic Jumbo gelding who is 18 years old this year and has been a fantastic competition horse has competed hard and never (touch wood) had a days lameness in his life. I totally adore him, very very sharp as a lot are not the easiest by any means to ride, but jumps anything for fun. Am breeding another by him and pray I get another half as good.

However he was a huge foal but didnt make much height something which does seem quite common but that is fine as I am short.

Vickijay

Visit site
I have a WUAS baby. She is super. Wiz is doing very well, I spoke to Carolyn about a week ago and he had just won a 2* and is doing his first advanced this weekend. I met Jumbo when he was at tremlows and he is a lovely man

ScotKing

New User
Visit site
I have seen 2 foals by Jumbo & a foal by a Jumbo son, also seen the mare these foals are out of (all the same mare) and I can say for sure he stamps them well & improves the limbs but all three youngsters were smallish. The mare wasnt huge either (15h)however I own a full brother to the mare and he is 16hh so I know she genetically could be bigger (sorry hope u followed that!)

abailey

Visit site
Saw Wizzard (Wish Upon A Star) yesterday, totally stunning and the kindest boy ever.....He's the one :) :) :)

(Didn't get int to too much detail re Jumbo, but I know he's frozen only, if you give Carolyn a call at the stud she is lovely and will help you.)