Jump 4 Joy or Jumps Online stands? Recommendations please

ponyforever

Visit site
Hi

I am looking at buying either jumps online jump stands or jump4joy.

I was hoping to buy 3 stands and make 2 jumps.

Does anyone have jumps online stands? Price difference is negligeble between the 2 brands.

Any discount codes either pony club or BHS out there?

Thanks

Shay

Visit site
The jumps online site seems to be down so I can't check but I think I have both Jump 4 Joy and some jumps online stands we bought second hand. (I know I have Jump4Joy - we bought them new!) The Jump 4 Joy are unquestionably better quality and more stable.

Goldenstar

Visit site
I have had my jump4joy stands for over fifteen years and although the colour has faded a little they are still going strong.

Asha

Visit site
I have had my jump4joy stands for over fifteen years and although the colour has faded a little they are still going strong.

Same here ^^. The heights have come off some of them too. But still going strong. I've just topped up with some new poles , as the original ones I got are very light , so just make sure you get the right ones.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I just don't like the wings their feet are very thin and to me look cheap, it is a matter of taste but I much prefer the solid look. Especially on a livery yard, the feet on PJ are much wider and stand up ok in the winds.

Nicnac

Visit site
I have both and J4J are far sturdier and better quality. Wouldn't ever buy Jumps Online again. J4J often do 10% at Badminton if you are going or they may do it on the website too that week.

chocolategirl

Visit site
I spent £1k plus last year on jump 4joy jumps. Didn't get a lot for that amount, but as daughter is in pony club I did get 5% discount! They are of good quality I guess, but it's difficult to say for sure as they haven't been used a great deal yet.

dottieh

Visit site

^^^ Exactly the same with mine. 15 years old, and some of the colours have faded but the jumps are used regularly and are still in great condition. wouldn't buy jumps from anyone else